EDURUN 2022 – RACE FOR KINDNESS
Following the success of the previous series of events, EDURUN 2022 – RACE FOR KINDNESS is expected to be held from April 12, 2022 to May 8, 2022 in the spirit of running for health, education and community.
This year, runners will continue to run offline and online with the support of an online platform to actively choose the most suitable location and running time for them. This form of running encourages everyone to run anywhere, at anytime, and overcome their own barriers to pursue a healthy life with physical, mental and social well-being.
See the installation and login instructions for joining the race
– On PC/Laptop: HERE
– On Mobile: HERE
3. Forms of donation to the EDURUN 2022 Fund
- Signing up for a running account: Runners can create a personal account on the microsite of EDURUN 2022 at https://84race.com/.
- Registration fee: VND50,000/account.
- All the runners’ registration fees will be donated to the EDURUN 2022 Fund.
- The longer you run, the bigger the donations become: For every kilometer run by the participants, VND2,000 (from the budget of Vinschool) will be donated to the EDURUN 2022 Fund by the Organizing Board.
- Online Donation: Participants can donate to EDURUN 2022 charity fund with a discretionary contribution:
- Account number: 12310001063597
- Account name: Công ty TNHH MTV Vinschool (Vinschool One Member Company Limited)
- Bank: BIDV, Quang Trung branch
- Content: (Full name)_(Donation to EDURUN 2022)
- Direct donation: Parents can directly donate to the EDURUN 2022 Charity Fund at the offline running events of the schools within Vinschool Education System.
4. Record of workouts
- An activity is considered valid if it is running or jogging with the pace of 3:30 – 15 minutes per kilometer, and synced to the system during the challenge.
- From April 12, 2022 to May 8, 2022, runners need to complete a minimum distance of 1 km per time for each activity to be recognized by the system. The Organizing Board will rank runners’ achievements based on 2 criteria in order of importance:
(1) Longest total distance
(2) Lowest average speed (Avg Pace).
- On EDURUNDAY – May 8, 2022, runners watch the video live streamed on Vinschool’s Fanpage at 9:00 a.m. and start to run according to the time launched by the Ambassadors of the program.
- Runners need to complete the 5km challenge and send a screenshot of that activity on Strava to the Organizing Board via the inbox of Vinschool’s Fanpage to record the results and get the chance to receive prizes.
- The organizers will rank the achievements of the runners who complete the challenge as soon as possible. The winners need to send their information to Vinschool via its Fanpage, specifically: Prize / Name / ID card number / Phone number / Address / Email within 03 days after the announcement of results. Vinschool will contact the prize winners no later than 01 week after getting information on how to receive the prizes.
- The Organizing Board only recognizes the results that have been successfully updated from Strava to 84RACE website.
- Each runner’s account is linked to only one Strava account
- Workouts must be measured with a GPS tracking device with a map when it is connected to Strava. Strava results need to be public.
- Prize winning activities need to meet heart rate or foot rate criteria to avoid fraudulent cycling or riding.
5. Terms and conditions
- In case the “Add Others” (aka Group Activities) feature on Strava is used, the workouts of the person being “tagged” are considered invalid. The system only recognizes the workouts of the main participant.
- Activities entered manually on Strava or recorded using multiple devices at the same time are considered invalid.
- The Organizing Board expects all participants to show integrity by not cheating. All acts with signs of fraud will be canceled by the Organizing Board without prior notice.
- Each individual will only receive a maximum of 01prize from the Organizing Board.
- The rules can be amended and supplemented by the Organizing Board at any time during the program and will be officially announced on the program’s website.
- The Organizing Board reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Race or amend the Rules at any time prior to the expiration date, by posting the revised Terms on the website of Vinschool.
- Continuing to join the race means accepting the changes made by Vinschool. Runners agree that Vinschool will not be liable for any damages or losses incurred as a result of any aforementioned change or discontinuance.
- In the event of a dispute or complaint related to the race, the Organizing Board will settle it and reserve the full right to make the final decision.
- The Organizing Board holds the highest judgment on the prize.
- By participating in the race, the participants agree and undertake not to claim, sue or take any legal action, of whatever nature and/or for any purpose against the Organizing Board and/or any organization and/or individual involved in EDURUN 2022 and Vinschool.